3 weeks of fun and skills building
Weeks of 25th July, 1st August and 8th August
Softball sessions: 9:30-12:30 for years 1-4
Hardball sessions: 13:30-16:30 for years 5-9 (*correction from 13:00-16:00 previously advertised).
*** Late bookings for one or more days in week three are still possible (w/c 8th August): follow registration instructions below, then email firstname.lastname@example.org to request required days. ***
The popular Summer Academy programme is again running for 3 weeks, and following feedback from the successful 2020 and 2021 programmes, we continue to split the day into a morning softball session (i.e. for All Stars/Dynamos ages), and an afternoon hardball session (hardball transitioners/year 5 up). Feedback on this approach continues to be positive.
Dates are: 25th July, 1st August and 8th August. There will not be a fourth week this year.
Prices remain as last year, starting at £20 per 3 hour session for non-members, with 10% discount for members (so £18), and a further 10% discount to all for a full week’s booking (so £90 to non-members/£81 to members).
When booking academies the system should recognise if you are a 2022 paid up youth member, and provide you with the appropriate members discounts. (This includes All Stars and Dynamos playing at Cumnor provided they have properly activated their myClubhouse accounts by granting the club permission to load your data from the ECB booking system into myClubhouse).
Non-members, if not yet registered on myClubhouse, must register first as ‘junior guest’ members here in order to book.
Booking for the academies will be open from early March on the club’s myClubhouse system here.
The following document includes direct links to each week to speed up the booking process.
If you wish to book multiple days in a week, select the ‘Series’. This brings up the 5 days of that week. Deselect any days you don’t want, or keep the whole week. This means you only have to process one booking per week.
More information about the programme and administration is on the youth brochure above.
Contact Sanjay at email@example.com
- Both boys had a fantastic week at Cumnor and all I can ask is that you thank all the coaches for providing such a brilliant week. I had two very tired, happy boys fall into bed every night! Many thanks and we look forward to more next year!
- Our son enjoyed the second week’s Academy and said it was good with no need of improvement.
- Our Son had a fantastic week and absolutely loved it (as he did last year). The coaches all seem great with the kids. He is already asking if he can do it next year!
- Only positive feedback from us. He really enjoyed every bit of it and would definitely like to come back.
- Both boys thoroughly enjoyed last week at the academy. I don’t think there were any adverse comments at all. When we collected them each day it was obvious that they had learnt a lot and were very happy. Please give our thanks to the coaches who are obviously terrific
- My Son loved the camp – brilliant in all ways! He will really miss his cricket when the training ends this week. Thanks to you and all the coaches for a fab week!
- Yes, thank you, he had a super time. I think he would happily spend week after week at cricket academy! We would be very interested in booking again for next summer.
- The boys enjoyed the cricket academy last week. I thought it was really well organised – including the admin! – and it was nice that the Head Coach was around. Quite often on summer camps all the helpers are very young – not a problem in itself, but it is good as a parent to see that there is an older person in charge. So all in all a great experience and we look forward to next year.
- Both of my sons enjoyed the week, and have asked to return next year.
- He thoroughly enjoyed the course. He found the coaches enthusiastic, fun and helpful. He wants to do the course /weekly training again next year please.