3 weeks of fun and skills building
26th July, 2nd August and 9th August
Softball sessions: 9:30-12:30 for years 1-4
Hardball sessions: 13:00-16:00 for years 5-9
Girls-only sessions (week of 9th August): 13:30-16:30 for years 4/5-8 (ages 9-13)
The popular Summer Academy programme is again running for 3 weeks, and following feedback from the successful 2020 programme, we will again split it into a morning softball session (i.e. All Stars/Dynamos ages), and an afternoon hardball session (year 5 up), as feedback on this approach was uniformly positive.
This year we are adding a separate girls-only group in week 3 (9-13th August) for 9-13 year olds. This would include Dynamos who are leaving year 4, and current years 5-8.
Dates are: 26th July, 2nd August and 9th August. If there proves to be demand we will again consider a fourth week in 16th August, but will not decide this until early August.
Pricing starts at £20 per 3 hour session for non-members, with 10% discount for members (so £18), and a further 10% discount to all for a full week’s booking (so £81 to members/£90 to non-members).
When booking academies the system should recognise if you are a 2021 paid up youth member, and provide you with the appropriate members discounts. (This year All Stars playing at Cumnor as well as our Dynamos will automatically receive member discounts – provided we have had your permission to load your data into myClubhouse).
Non-members, if not yet registered on myClubhouse, must register first as ‘guest’ members here in order to book.
Booking for the academies is now open on the club’s myClubhouse system here.
The following document includes direct links to each week to speed up the booking process.
If you wish to book multiple days in a week, select the ‘Series’. This brings up the 5 days of that week. Deselect any days you don’t want, or keep the whole week. This means you only have to process one booking per week.
More information about the programme and administration is on the youth brochure above.
Contact Fred at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Both boys had a fantastic week at Cumnor and all I can ask is that you thank all the coaches for providing such a brilliant week. I had two very tired, happy boys fall into bed every night! Many thanks and we look forward to more next year!
- Our son enjoyed the second week’s Academy and said it was good with no need of improvement.
- Our Son had a fantastic week and absolutely loved it (as he did last year). The coaches all seem great with the kids. He is already asking if he can do it next year!
- Only positive feedback from us. He really enjoyed every bit of it and would definitely like to come back.
- Both boys thoroughly enjoyed last week at the academy. I don’t think there were any adverse comments at all. When we collected them each day it was obvious that they had learnt a lot and were very happy. Please give our thanks to the coaches who are obviously terrific
- My Son loved the camp – brilliant in all ways! He will really miss his cricket when the training ends this week. Thanks to you and all the coaches for a fab week!
- Yes, thank you, he had a super time. I think he would happily spend week after week at cricket academy! We would be very interested in booking again for next summer.
- The boys enjoyed the cricket academy last week. I thought it was really well organised – including the admin! – and it was nice that the Head Coach was around. Quite often on summer camps all the helpers are very young – not a problem in itself, but it is good as a parent to see that there is an older person in charge. So all in all a great experience and we look forward to next year.
- Both of my sons enjoyed the week, and have asked to return next year.
- He thoroughly enjoyed the course. He found the coaches enthusiastic, fun and helpful. He wants to do the course /weekly training again next year please.